What this policy covers
- The type of personal information (user data) we collect
- How we collect information
- How we use it
- Who we share personal data with
- How we keep all personal data secure
- Your rights for your personal data under GDPR
Who we are
In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Silk Kitchens, Wood Farm, Bramdean, Alresford, Hampshire, SO24 0JH. We are part of Silk Services Ltd, registered in England & Wales, No 9983084. We are the Data Controller, so we are responsible for determining how we use personal data we collect.
Types of personal information we collect
On our website, http://www.silkkitchens.co.uk, we collect a minimal amount of information. This information is to enable us to contact you and to provide the services you want us to provide, and will usually include:
- Your name
- Your contact details including telephone number, email and area of interest
We collect, save and process this information for the purposes of contacting you, and to enable us to carry out any work you may ask us to do. The GDPR legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, for the efficient and effective administration of our service to you.
How we collect your personal data
- Contact Us form
We collect personal data through this website only when you complete our Contact Us form. When you complete and Send that form, you consent to the data in that form being used for the purposes and legal basis stated above. Information from the Contact Us form will NOT be used to send you any general marketing information.
How we will use your information
The personal information we collect via this website will be used to:
- Contact you and deal with your enquiry
- Confirm your identity and your contact details
- Provide you with the services you require
- Administer and manage your account
- Enable on-going and future projects as required
Sharing of personal information
We never share any personal information collected via this website with third parties.
Storage of your personal data
We only store data for as long as we need it to provide you with our services and manage your account. We take measures to make sure your personal data is secure and to help prevent its loss, misuse or alteration.
Your data rights under GDPR
Under GDPR, you enjoy a number of rights relating to your personal data collected via this website. You can ask us:
- What information we hold
- To update incorrect or incomplete details
- To restrict processing of your information
- To transfer your information (“data portability”)
- To erase your information
Third party websites
Our website and blogs may include mentions and links to third party websites, especially in our blogs. We have no control over the privacy policies and practices of these websites, and take no responsibility for them.